Welcome to the thirty-sixth issue of the Community Highlight series, dedicated to the community members of Armored Warfare and their contributions. Find out more about the game, learn something new and check out the cool community content!
Official Events This Week
- Bonus Reputation Week - enjoy the 300% bonus to Reputation income for the first victory of the day! This event ends tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9 AM CEST (00:01 PDT)
- Bonus to Reputation Conversion - a 20% bonus to Global Reputation conversion, active until Sunday!
- Boot Camp - Fresh Batch - the second round of the popular Boot Camp event is here! Show newbies the ropes and earn awesome prizes!
Stay tuned for more events in September, coming this week!
Sebastor and the Gamestone Armored Warfare blog offer all players the opportunity to win the following prize bundle in their newest contest:
- AMX-10P PAC 90 MERC – Tier 4 Tank Destroyer
- Polish flag – for use on all vehicles
- 1,000,000 Credits
as well as three T92 Light Tanks! How do you earn those prizes? To find out, visit the contest blog entry! The contest ends on the 7th of September.
Caladine, one of the esteemed Armored Warfare peacekeepers, recently visited the Muckleburgh Military Collection in the United Kingdom and posted a large number of photos on the Gamestone Armored Warfare blog!
Definitely worth checking out as the collection contains a number of vehicles that are or will be featured in Armored Warfare.
Lightfoot Freddy - 12k+ Damage on Highwall (a featured XM1A3 replay by FirebladeFTW)
Spitfire - A long overdue Terminator Game
Italky - Pretty Ballsy (PvE mission Scorpion on Hard difficulty in a FV721 Fox)
That's it for today, looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield! You can submit your community contribution to our dedicated forum section, perhaps it will be your work featured next time!