We are happy to announce that Armored Warfare has joined the ranks of many excellent titles that are now available on Steam! The launch of Armored Warfare on the Steam platform and the introduction of Update 0.22 are major stepping stones for the Armored Warfare community and the team both.
It’s an important step towards making the game more accessible to players in general and hopefully, thanks to the influx of users from the new platform, providing an even better experience! It’s time to enjoy Armored Warfare’s modern combat and everything it has to offer!
We’ve also prepared a small gift for all our new Steam users – a free Type 59-IIA Legend Tier 3 Premium Main Battle Tank and 3 days of Premium Time!
Got any questions about the Steam release? Please check the Frequently Asked Questions part of this article.
The Steam Launch Bundles
New bundles with up to 45% discount are available for a limited time only in the Armored Warfare store, featuring the following three vehicles:
- Object 430 ICE Tier 3 Premium Main Battle Tank
- T-72AV Tier 5 Premium Main Battle Tank
- BMPT Terminator Tier 8 Tank Destroyer
Steam users are able to purchase select bundles as Steam DLCs, as well as all the other items via the regular store. To learn more about the Steam offers, visit our dedicated article.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access Armored Warfare on Steam?
- By using your Steam login and accessing the Armored Warfare Steam Page
Can I play Armored Warfare while not using Steam?
- Yes, Armored Warfare is also available via the My.com launcher. Please follow the installation instructions on the Armored Warfare website.
Can my Steam account be merged with my existing My.com Armored Warfare account?
- That option is currently not available. Steam is only available for new users.
Can Steam and non-Steam Armored Warfare players play together?
- Yes, users play on the same servers, regardless of platfrom they registered through
Can Steam users log in to Armored Warfare website and forums?
- Yes, by using Steam login form.
Can I use Steam Wallet to purchase Armored Warfare goods?
- Yes, but only those DLCs available on Steam
What happens if I forget the password I use to access Armored Warfare on Steam?
- Please follow Steam’s own password recovery procedures.
What happens when I use the same e-mail when accessing both Steam and Armored Warfare using the My.com launcher?
- The Steam account and the My.com account are both treated separately – this situation will therefore cause no issues.
Does Steam monitor the entire game population or only the part that logs via Steam?
- Only the part that logs via Steam. Thus it will not be indicative of the game’s overall health.
We’ll see you on the battlefield!