We would like to invite you to Balance 2.0 Testing – Round 4. Help us improve Armored Warfare by participating in the upcoming Update 0.19 test taking place from March 24 to March 27!
During this Public Testing session, you will have the opportunity to take a look at the upcoming set of Balance 2.0 changes and submit your feedback in a dedicated section on the Armored Warfare forums in constructive manner.
All tiers will be available during this test. The Public Test Server will be available each day during the following times:
- 18:00 to 23:00 CET (March 24 to March 26)
- 6 PM to 11 PM PDT (March 25 to March 27)
The list of changes compared to the previous Balance 2.0 test includes:
- Improved the characteristics of the majority of autocannons. Some became more powerful but less accurate, some became more accurate etc.
- Damage is now tied to caliber (the higher the caliber, the more damage the gun does)
- Improved the aiming time of all autocannons (instead of 5-6 seconds it became 1-3 seconds before applying the commander and crew buffs)
- Reduced the accuracy loss when firing
- Many autocannons receive new, improved ammunition
- Rate of fire of several autocannons was increased
- Modern autocannons accuracy at long distances increased
- Added Missile Noise (read more)
- Rebalanced AFV mobility
- When no longer spotted, vehicle model (without the silhouette and marker) will now be displayed for 2.5 seconds before disappearing completely
- Decreased falling damage
- Fixed a number of issues causing the client to crash
- Fixed the bug where ATGMs sometimes incorrectly calculated armor thickness for the purpose of penetration checks
- HE shells now deal 40 percent more damage when penetrating, making them more effective against lightly armored vehicles
- HE shells now deal module damage based on their caliber and shell weight
- Fixed the armor of several tanks
- Added partial reloading of ATGM magazines for all vehicles with multiple ATGM launchers
- Fixed a large number of small issues and bugs
Balance 2.0 is a catch-all for a set of changes coming to Armored Warfare in Update 0.19 that are necessary to solve the challenges facing high Tier gameplay, and to alleviate the power creep between tiers throughout the game. Another major part of Balance 2.0 is the reevaluation of every core gameplay mechanic, including damage mechanics, class abilities, retrofits, upgrades, and crew skills, with the purpose of ensuring these mechanics are working cohesively to deliver balanced and exciting gameplay as we intend.
Learn more about Balance 2.0 in our dedicated section.
Accessing Public Test Server
To access the Public Test Server (PTS), player must download a special Public Test Server Client.
To install the Public Test Server client, please follow these instructions:
- Open the My.com Game Launcher
- Click on the Game Directory (Upper Bar)
- Select the Armored Warfare Public Test Server from the menu
- Press the Download button on the Public Test Server Game Center page
- Select the HD or the SD client
- Wait for installation to finish
- The Public Test Server is located in Europe, players from the North American Server may experience increased latency
- PvE mode will be disabled during this test
We hope that you will enjoy this opportunity and will help us making Armored Warfare a better game.
We are eagerly waiting for your feedback and will see you on the battlefield!