Recently, we’ve unveiled the details of the first part of the Battalion activities that are coming to Armored Warfare in the near future. Following the announcement, we have carefully assembled and analyzed your feedback, especially the negative one regarding the potentially balance-breaking nature of the upgradable Hades tanks and the Experimental Consumables.
We would like to thank you all for your input. As a direct result of it, we will be making the following adjustments to the Battalion Contract Mission system:
- The Hades tanks (T-90MS, Challenger 2, M8) will be transformed into standard Premium vehicles with their characteristics identical to their progression counterparts and their income matching other Tier 9 Premium vehicles
- We will add the possibility to obtain these vehicles permanently as a part of the Battalion Contract Mission system on top of their temporary variants
- The obtained temporary and permanent Hades tanks will also be sellable for Gold, making them an interesting goal even for those players who prefer other vehicles
- The Upgrade system will be removed for a re-evaluation and rebalance, the vehicles will, however, keep their unique high-tech camouflage looks
- The Experimental Consumables (with the exception of the PvE-only Experimental Field Kit consumable) will be removed and subjected to re-evaluation
- The mission reward system will be overhauled to more conventional rewards, including more visual customization options such as decals and camouflage
Please note that the Battalion Contract Mission system and the Heroic difficulty for the Special Operations mode are but a prelude to the large-scale competitive Battalion versus Battalion modes that are coming next year.
Make sure you are well-prepared for the challenge – we’ll see you on the battlefield!