We are proud to present the first of the series of cross-server tournaments, organized under the official brand of My.com Armored WarLeague – the AWL International!
Have you ever wanted to go up against the very best Armored Warfare has to offer and to see how you’d measure up against the top players of the Russian region? Here’s your chance.
But first, you have to prove that you’re one of the very best in your region in a qualifier called AWL Spring Cup.
Assemble a team of seven (with two others in as an optional reserve), register on the My.com E-sports website, defeat every opponent in your path and win one of the amazing prizes we’ve prepared for you!
Where does the event take place?
- Server: EU/dedicated RU
- Language: English
- Date: 1.5.2018 to 6.5.2018 (National Phase), 14.5.2018 to 24.5.2018 (International Phase)
- Time: from 19:00 CEST
- Mode: PvP
- Format: 7-man teams, single elimination (best of 3, best of 5, best of 7)
- Maps: Pipelines, Narrows, Ghost Field, Tropical Coast, Lost Island
- Tier: 7 (Consumables and Premium Vehicles allowed, Artillery not allowed)
In AWL Spring Cup, 32 registered and confirmed 7-player teams (please see the “How do I Sign Up” section) will be initially randomly matched against each other in single elimination matches, the schematic and schedule of which will be available on the My.com E-sports site once the registration is concluded.
The top four teams will then pass to the AWL International where they will compete against the four best CIS teams for the ultimate honor of being the undisputed AWL Spring Champion!
All the AWL Spring Cup matches will be played in the “Best of 5” format and all the AWL International matches will be played in the “Best of 7” format.
How do I sign up?
A team leader can sign up a team at the My.com E-sports site:
- The registration is open from 23.4.2018 until 27.4.2018, 19:00 CEST
- Each team must consist of 7 players (additional 2 substitutes are allowed)
- After the registration, each team captain will be asked to confirm its team’s participation and composition until 29.4.2018, 23:59 CEST
The best teams will obtain the following prizes:
AWL Spring Cup (EU/NA Qualifier Phase)
- First Place: 70.000 Gold per Team, qualified for the International Phase
- Second Place: 50.000 Gold per Team, qualified for the International Phase
- Third Place: 30.000 Gold per Team, qualified for the International Phase
- Fourth Place: 30.000 Gold per Team, qualified for the International Phase
- Fifth to Eighth Place: 9.000 Gold per Team
AWL International (International Phase)
- Each Team will receive 50.000 Gold per victory
- The top Team will be hailed as the International Spring champion and will receive a special prize
Additional detailed rules will be available soon.
We’ll see you on the battlefield!