Obsidian Entertainment and My.com are happy to announce that the long-awaited Public Test Server Lords of War Season 0 is finally here!
The objective of the Lords of War mode is to attain the highest team win streak and earn Prestige by participating in battles within designated conflict zones. Each conflict zone is open for a set period of time, has its own map, objective, tank tier and tank composition requirements to provide a unique experience in each conflict zone.
Lords of War Season 0 is launching on the Armored Warfare Public Test Server on the 6th of September at 4 PM CEST (7 AM PDT) and will last for four weeks. The Public Test Server is accessible to both North American and European players using their existing accounts.
Season 0 will be played in the 5 vs 5 format across multiple tiers, starting from Tier 3. The purpose of Season 0 is to thoroughly test the Armored Warfare Lords of War mode prior to its deployment on the live server in Update 0.18.
The Rewards for Season 0 will be given out on the Live server and will include:
- Special Titles
- Special Decals
- Premium Time
In addition to that, we are preparing a special reward for the most active players!
We are looking forward to your feedback, your opinions are important to us! Please post all your Lords of War feedback to the appropriate forum section to make sure it makes it directly to the developers.
Accessing Public Test Server
To access the Public Test Server (PTS), player must download a special Public Test Server Client. The size of the download is approximately 30 Gigabytes.
To install the Public Test Server client, please follow these instructions:
- Open the Game Launcher
- Click on the Game Directory (Upper Bar)
- Select the Armored Warfare Public Test Server from the menu
- Press the Download button on the Public Test Server Game Center page
- Select the HD or the SD client
- Wait for installation to finish
- The Public Test Server will only become accessible on the 6th of September at 4 PM CEST (7 AM PDT)
- The Public Test Server is located in Europe, players from the North American Server may experience increased latency
We hope you will enjoy this new mode and will see you on the battlefield!