Obsidian Entertainment and My.com are proud to present the Open Beta phase of Armored Warfare development! Starting from the 8th of October, all players can access Armored Warfare without any restrictions! Please note that from now on there will not be any progress wipes.
A few words by the CEO of Obsidian Entertainment, Feargus Urquhart:
"Armored Warfare heading into Open Beta is an incredibly exciting time for the team here at Obsidian. After several years of development, and months of Early Access Testing, we are looking forward to showing off everything we've created. We want to thank you, our fans and the community, for all their support, input and all the great feedback we've already received."
"Your passion for the game, and ongoing input, is critical to making Armored Warfare a success. Open Beta is a big step forward for us, and it's one that will bring new challenges, as we test our game services and features with more gamers than ever before. However, these are challenges that we are really looking forward to with Armored Warfare."
"Getting to make the game better based how you play the game, and your insights, is something we have been looking forward to for months and months. And, while that is all going on we are continuing to move forward creating new maps, new vehicles, and some cool new features we will talk about soon. It's really an exciting time in Armored Warfare land right now, and for the months, and years to come."
Open Beta Content
The Open Beta phase of Armored Warfare features:
- 5 different classes of vehicles with distinctive gameplay (Main Battle Tanks, Light Tanks, Armored Fighting Vehicles, Tank Destroyers and Self-Propelled guns) and special abilities
- 60+ distinctive vehicles, purchased from two dealers, each with its own upgrades
- 9 unique PvP maps – battle all across the globe from the deserts of Africa to the cold plains of Russia
- 15 versus 15 PvP battle mode
- 25 PvE maps for 5 player teams – defeat cunning AI opponents
- Each player’s very own military base offering bonuses and discounts
- No progress wipes!
How do I join the Open Beta?
To join the Open Beta testing, please follow these three easy steps:
- Create an account on the Armored Warfare website
- Download the launcher
- Follow the launcher instructions to download the client (download size: cca 30 Gb)
What are the minimal and recommended PC requirements?
Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x32), Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x64) Processor: Intel Celeron E3400 @ 2.60GHz RAM: 2,0 Gb Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 512 MB
Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x32), Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x64) Processor: Intel Pentium CPU G3420 @ 3.20GHz RAM: 4,0 Gb Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 1 GB
We are looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!